Sheboygan County Community Partnership for Children (CPC) is a community impact initiative of United Way of Sheboygan County.
Sheboygan County Community Partnership for Children (CPC)
CPC is a cradle to career initiative focused on prevention support for youth and their families. At this time, the coalition is developing the early learning portion of the initiative, which focuses on children ages prenatal to 5-years-old and their families and caregivers. The vision of the CPC is that all Sheboygan County children are safe, healthy, prepared to grow, learn, and achieve.
- Sheboygan County Community Partnership for Children 2019-2020 Annual Report (PDF)
- February Youth Activities and Family Resources Listing (PDF)
- March Youth and Family Resources (PDF)
- Virtual Developmental Screenings Flyer (PDF)
- Spring Parent Cafes Flyer (PDF)
The following are programs and activities coordinated by CPC coalition:
- Welcome Baby: The Welcome Baby program offers a visit from a Resource Specialist to parents and their newborn in the Sheboygan County hospitals. During the visit, parents are connected to the Parents as Teachers home visiting program and other community resources to meet their needs.
- Parent Café Workshops: Parent Cafés explore the five Strengthening Families Protective Factors through guided peer-to-peer learning, self-reflection, and conversations that strengthen the social and emotional health of families.
- Community Developmental Screens: Community developmental screening events give parents and caregivers another opportunity to discuss their child's development with trained staff who can share activities to foster healthy child development and connect families to community resources.
- Born Learning Trails: Born Learning is a community change strategy that is designed to boost children's language, literacy, social, cognitive and emotional skills - and encourage families to get active. The Born Learning Trails are available 24/7 and located at Generations at Intergenerational Center 1500 Douglas Drive, Plymouth, WI 53073, and on the shoreline 400 trail located behind RCS.
Questions? Contact Sheboygan County Community Partnership for Children Coordinator, Tahareh Mohammadian via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.