When the World Health Organization declared the Coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic, we invited all nonprofits to join us in conversations to better understand the implications of a pandemic on agencies and those they serve. Meetings began weekly in the spring of 2020, eventually moved to bi-weekly, and after feedback from the social sector, beginning October 2021 meetings will continue as quarterly with a focus on resource sharing.
You are invited to join us!
Quarterly Meeting Information
Meets quarterly (Jan, April, July, & Oct) on the second Tuesday at 9am
Join the Zoom
Meeting ID: 894 4067 0224
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
*Meetings are virtual until further notice.
Click here for the standing meeting agenda (updated October 2021)
During the call, use the chat in Zoom for any comments or questions you want to be shared with the group. (Find Zoom meeting tips here.)
- January 2022 Nonprofit Resource Network Notes
- August 2021 Virtual Meeting Notes Summary
- June 2021 Virtual Meeting Notes Summary
- May 2021 Virtual Meeting Notes Summary
- April 2021 Virtual Meeting Notes Summary
- March 2021 Virtual Meeting Notes Summary
- February 2021 Virtual Meeting Notes Summary
- January 2021 Virtual Meeting Notes Summary
- As your events are finalized, click here to post-event details on Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce.
- As you plan your events, click here to fill this form out for access to the shared Nonprofit Google Calendar.
- Tips to consider while planning events during COVID, click here for the article.
- Strategies During COVID-19, click here for the list of articles.
Keep your nonprofit programming information up-to-date.
Update or add your listing to the 2-1-1 Database by:
- If you already have a listing, use this link to search for your agency and submit an update request: https://211wisconsin.communityos.org/public-agency-search-editing
- If you don’t see our name in the search (from the link above) or you have a new listing, use this link to submit the resource to their database: https://211wisconsin.communityos.org/public-agency-update