PATH is a community impact initiative of United Way that helps provide confidential licensed mental health therapy in participating school districts throughout Sheboygan County.
PATH is a school-based mental health program that helps create increased access to services for youth by removing financial and geographical barriers.
- Improved academic performance and social functioning
- Reduced suspensions, detentions, unexcused absences, and symptoms
- Significant progress towards treatment goals
Why school-based Mental Health?
- Eliminates transportation costs
- Services are delivered regardless of ability to pay
- On-site therapy reduces missed appointments & classroom time
- On-site therapy provides greater opportunity for care coordination & case management
- On-site therapy encourages self-referrals and referrals by peers
PATH Impact Report
Click here for the 21/22 PATH Impact Report (PDF)
Click here to view and/or download the PATH Brochure (PDF)
PATH: Youth Mental Health 101 Infographic
Click here to view and/or download the PATH: Youth Mental Health 101 Infographic (PDF)
Providing Access To Healing Newsletter
Click here to view Fall 2022 newsletter (PDF)
Click here to view Winter 2022/2023 newsletter (PDF)
Click here to view Spring 2023 newsletter (PDF)
PATH Partnership Brings Yoga To Club Kids
Click here to watch a video through the lens of a Student
2023 Providing Access To Healing (PATH) Mental Health Awareness Golf Day - Click here for more info!
PATH COMMUNITY PARTNERS
If you believe your child could benefit from PATH, reach out to your child’s school counselor. If your child attends a school that is not partnered with PATH, reach out to Mental Health America Lakeshore or Wisconsin 211 and they will be able to help you navigate finding a therapist that best fits your family’s needs. Also, check out Sheboygan County's Mental Health Services Roadmaps created specifically for our community.
For all other inquiries and/or how you can help support PATH, Contact the Director of Providing Access To Healing (PATH), Brianna Heusterberg via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.