Sheboygan County Community Partnership for Children (CPC)
The Sheboygan County Community Partnership for Children (CPC) is a community impact initiative of United Way that works to ensure parents and families have the supports and services they need to ensure their children are safe, healthy, reaching their developmental milestones on time and are ready for kindergarten.
Welcome Baby Booklet
Resources for First-Time Parents
Resources for Parents with Multiple Children
- Family Resource Center of Sheboygan County - FRC offers the Parents as Teachers home visiting program, a variety of parenting classes, the Literacy Council and more.
- Five for Families - Five for Families explores the 5 Strengths and how to grow them in your family's everyday life.
- Zero to Three Parenting Resources - This selection of trending resources from Zero to Three covers all aspects of parenting including sleep, challenging behaviors, fatherhood, social and emotional development and more.
- University of Wisconsin Extension - UW Extension provides a wide variety of resources sorted by age group and topic.
- CDC's Developmental Milestones - The CDC helps you make sure your child is meeting their developmental milestones on time. You can fill out print or online versions of their checklists to check for any possible developmental delays.
- Parenting.com - Parenting.com provides informational resources on all sorts of parenting topics and information and reviews on various products for parents.
- Aha! Parenting - Provides articles on a wide variety of parenting topics.
- Text4Baby - Text4Baby provides personalized updates, information and resources on your baby's first year of development through texts or their app.
- Talking is Teaching - Provides resources to help you talk, read, sing and engage with your child every day.
- Just in Time Parenting - Just in Time Parenting is a free email newsletter that provides updates on your child's development as your child grows.
- MHA Sheboygan Directory of Services - MHA provides an extensive directory of services available in Sheboygan County. These services are available to everyone, not just families with new children!
- National Parent Helpline - The National Parent Helpline provides trained Advocates to speak with for emotional support and help becoming a better parent.
- Well Badger - Well Badger helps you find health and social services available in your area.
- The Period of PURPLE Crying - The Period of PURPLE CRYING can be difficult for any parent. Learn how to handle this challenging phase with these resources.
- National Center on Shaken Baby Syndrome - Provides information on how to prevent Shaken Baby Syndrome and Abusive Head Trauma.