Recommended for civic-minded individuals age 40 and under, the United Way of Sheboygan County Emerging Leaders program is a network of committed, passionate, and generous young adults dedicated to creating a lasting impact in our community.
- Professional and personal growth through leadership and development opportunities and events
- Ability to makes connections with other young leaders in the community while giving back through volunteer opportunities
- Expand your network and enhance your skills by interacting with individuals in diverse fields and learning about United Way partnerships
- Knowing you are making a difference in the lives of others
- Gives a minimum of $10/week or $500 annually to the United Way of Sheboygan County
- Voluntarily opt-in to the program
If you would like to become an Emerging Leader, you can do so one of two ways:
- If the company you work for runs a United Way campaign, there will be an option this year on the pledge form to select that you would like to become an Emerging Leader. If you do not see the option on your company pledge form, you can reach out to Emily Kaiser at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-458-3425.
- If you are not employed by a company that runs a United Way campaign, please reach out to Emily Kaiser at email@example.com or 920-458-3425.
Mission: Emerging Leaders are committed to LIVING UNITED by partnering to provide stability, to advocate and to engage the broader community to build a stronger Sheboygan County.
Vision: Emerging Leaders are committed to fostering a community where all individuals can achieve their human potential through education, income stability and healthy lives.