Thank you to all that joined us LIVE for the premiere of the event and helping us make it special for all those nominated!
- Youth Volunteer Star – Chelsea Braun
- Group/Team Volunteers of the Year – Kohler-Andrae Friday Group
- Community Spirit Award – Wells Fargo
- Outstanding Volunteer Board of Directors – Safe Harbor of Sheboygan County
- Volunteer of the Year – Larry Doolittle
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Tom Leibham
ABOUT THE EVENT
This awards ceremony celebrates individuals, groups, and companies that epitomize the spirit of giving throughout the year. There are six awards highlighting the various volunteer efforts around the county.
Spirit of Giving: Meaningful solutions aren’t possible without people, from all walks of life, rolling up their sleeves to share their time and talent. The true spirit of giving resides in the hearts of individuals that give with no expectation of anything in return.
- Volunteer of the Year – Honors an individual volunteer that embodies the spirit of giving.
- Group/Team Volunteers of the Year – Honors a group/team of two or more people that volunteer together on the same project under a group/team name.
- Youth Volunteer Star – Honors an individual volunteer, under the age of 18, that embodies the spirit of giving.
- Outstanding Volunteer Board of Directors – Honors a nonprofit board that has shown exceptional leadership in driving a nonprofit organization.
- Community Spirit Award – Honors a corporation that has made a substantial impact in the community by encouraging the spirit of giving to their employees by promoting volunteer opportunities to their employees, engaging in volunteer activities and/or providing paid time for employees to volunteer.
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Honors an individual volunteer who has exhibited a lifelong commitment to volunteerism and community stewardship.
Special thanks to our event sponsors.
Johnsonville Sausage, Kohler Co., and Sargento Foods Inc
This event was postponed due to COVID-19. With the 'Safer At Home' Order, we sadly could not host this event at The Berkshire. We look forward to working with The Berkshire in the future but in the meantime, please consider supporting them by purchasing meals for pick-up or delivery from the Black Pig!
General questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-458-3425.