JustServe, Sheboygan Area School District, and United Way of Sheboygan County are collaborating on a Volunteer Fair for our community!
What: All Hands On Deck! Community Volunteer Fair
Where: North Sheboygan High School
Public Times: 9 am to 1 pm (in the Field House); 5 pm to 7 pm (in the Commons)
Featuring nonprofits from around the county, join us to learn how you can share your time, talents, and treasure with nonprofit agencies that need your help!
This event is open to the public at no cost.
Questions: Email email@example.com or call 920-458-3425
Are you a nonprofit that would like to have a booth at the event? There's still time!
Here is what you need to know:
- This event is open to high schoolers and the public. All high schoolers will be attending during the earlier time slot.
- Your agency will be provided with an eight-foot table and chairs.
- We recommend you bring extra pens and have the ability for people to sign up for more information about volunteering or your organization.
- Instructions for where to park and other event details will be emailed to the contact person listed on your booth submission form.
- Changes in the event will be communicated to the contact person listed on your booth submission form.
Questions: Email Katelyn Piper (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 920-458-3425