Spirit of Sheboygan County Awards
This annual awards ceremony celebrates individuals, groups, and companies that epitomize the spirit of giving throughout the year.
Meaningful community solutions aren’t possible without people, from all walks of life, rolling up their sleeves to share their time and talent. The true spirit of giving resides in the hearts of individuals that give with no expectation of anything in return. We are so lucky to have such generous people that support our community.
Making a Nomination
Below you will find the general information about nominating a group or individual for the amazing work they are doing in our community.
Award Category Descriptions
- Volunteer of the Year – Honors an individual volunteer that embodies the spirit of giving.
- Group/Team Volunteers of the Year – Honors a group/team of two or more people that volunteer together on the same project under a group/team name.
- Youth Volunteer Star – Honors an individual volunteer, under the age of 18, that embodies the spirit of giving.
- Outstanding Volunteer Board of Directors – Honors a nonprofit board that has shown exceptional leadership in driving a nonprofit organization.
- Community Spirit Award – Honors a corporation that has made a substantial impact in the community by encouraging the spirit of giving to their employees by promoting volunteer opportunities to their employees, engaging in volunteer activities and/or providing paid time for employees to volunteer.
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Honors an individual volunteer who has exhibited a lifelong commitment to volunteerism and community stewardship.
Who is eligible for you to nominate?
Your nominee must be a resident or group within Sheboygan County. You cannot nominate yourself, someone you are related to, someone who has passed away, an elected politician currently in office.
An advisory committee, made up of community volunteers and United Way Board Members, reviews all nominations to make the selection. All nominees will be notified of their nomination and their name(s) will be listed on United Way of Sheboygan County's website at that time.
2021 Spirit Awards will be held in person during National Volunteer Month (April 2022). Event details will be presented closer to the event and communicated to all nominees and nominators.
Nomination Deadline: February 11, 2022.
Submit this form by the end of the day on February 11th through any of these channels…
- Click here for the direct link to the online form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/21SA
- Print and submit this paper form via email to email@example.com or mail to the United Way Volunteer Center, 2020 Erie Avenue, Sheboygan, WI, 53081
Other Questions? Contact us by calling 920-458-3425 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.