The United Way board and staff celebrated this past February as the "Month of Love", a time to intentionally reach out to our amazing supporters and show our gratitude. These partnerships strengthen the building blocks of health, education, and financial stability for our members in our community facing disparities. We couldn't do this without our stakeholders who make United Way uniquely suited to drive and measure impact. We hope you felt the love and will continue to join us in creating lasting changes in community conditions!
As we are indeed a community-led and data-driven organization, we invite your feedback in our 2021 Stakeholder Survey. Your input is incredibly valuable as we work collectively to solve difficult issues.
In close, February gave us yet another reason to celebrate when the Sheboygan County COVID-19 Relief Fund was awarded the Working Together Award at the Chamber Champions Gala! We all win when we live in a community that chooses to work together, ask tough questions and do the right thing, not the easiest thing. As your local United Way, we strive to work collaboratively across sectors to serve the greater good. All of the incredible initiatives nominated in this category are reflective of the compassionate and innovative community we love to work, live, and play in. Congratulations to all!
United we rise.
Kate S. Baer, M.A.
Executive Director | email@example.com
- Online Stakeholders Survey | Feedback due April 5th
United Way of Sheboygan County (UWSC) is conducting an online Stakeholder Survey, which will take about 15 minutes of your time, to measure public perception of UWSC’s performance and rate the importance of each community solution offered.
Submitted information will remain confidential and will be used to improve in which the way UWSC Board of Directors, Committees, and staff fulfill our mission.
- 21 Week Equity Challenge Continues
United Way Wisconsin's 21 Week Equity Challenge continues! Currently, 400 Sheboygan County community members have signed up for this learning opportunity! If you aren't signed up yet for the weekly emails, you can still sign up!
- Month of Love Recap
UWSC Board of Directors and staff dedicated the month of February to thank the thousands of supporters of our mission. We shared our gratitude through social media posts, postcards, and phone calls.
We are so very grateful for the generosity of so many in our community! We cannot say thank you enough for the immense impact we are able to make collectively thanks to all who give of their time, talent, and treasure.
Community Partnership for Children Update
- CPC is hosting two Developmental Screening Events in March! Anyone can sign up for this event and learn more about their child’s development. Click here for more information.
- CPC is offering new incentives at the Spring Parent Café Series! A new social dining hour will start at 5:30 pm to give parents the opportunity to make connections and share dinner together, just like cafés in the past. Click here for more information on the incentives of participating in the Parent Cafe Series.
- Click here for the March Youth and Family Resources, showcasing local programs and events.
- Questions? Reach out to Tahareh Mohammadian (firstname.lastname@example.org).