We want you to have a successful campaign, as well as an enjoyable experience as a Campaign Coordinator. Contact us to request printed copies of the items below or for other campaign inquiries. Materials update every spring.
Ambassador Meeting Powerpoint: Ambassador Meeting (PDF)
Creating your Campaign
- United-Way Ambassador Campaign Guide (PDF)
- Virtual Kick-off Event Ideas (PDF)
- August 3 - Large Business Ambassador Meeting (VIDEO)
Retiree Giving Templates
- Giving Back in Retirement (PDF)
- How to Start a United Way Retiree Campaign (PDF)
- Sample CEO Letter to Retiree (Word)
- Individual Pledge Form.pdf
- Employee Pledge Form.pdf
- 2019-20 Corporate Pledge Form.pdf
- 2019-20 Campaign Summary Report.pdf
These materials may be inserted into your company newsletters or be displayed on bulletin boards and in brochure racks. The United Way logo is available digitally via email for use in your articles and newsletters.
- 2018-19 Annual Report (PDF)
- Volunteer Center List of Agencies (PDF)
- Focus Area: Community Partnership for Children (CPC) Brochure (PDF)
- Focus Area: Providing Access To Healing (PATH) Brochure (PDF)
- Mental Health America Resource Card (PDF)
- Thank You Image of United Way's Board (PNG)
- 2019-2020 Campaign Thank You Video (MP4)
- Red Cross Partner Spotlight Video (MP4)
- Lakeshore CAP Partner Spotlight Video (MP4)
- Salvation Army Partner Spotlight Video (MP4)
- Runaway And Youth Services Partner Spotlight Video (MP4)
- Consumer Credit Counseling Partner Spotlight Video (MP4)
United Way Speakers
United Way staff, volunteers and affiliate agency staff are happy to present at your company meetings about the positive impact your donations have on our community. Contact us for more information.
The most effective method of sharing how a United Way contribution is being utilized is to tour an agency. Contact us for more information and to learn about virtual tour opportunities.