The health and safety of our communities is our priority. With the World Health Organization recently declaring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic, we invite all nonprofits to join us in conversations to better understand the implications of this on the agencies and those they serve.
Virtual Meeting Information
Second and Fourth Tuesdays at 9 am | Meeting ID/Passcode #850 1947 2073
Join the meeting by joining online using this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85019472073 or dialing #1-312-626-6799
Standing Agenda: Nonprofit Response Network Virtual Meeting Agenda
You can find Zoom meeting tips here.
During the call, use the chat in Zoom or email Katelyn Piper for any comments or questions you want to be shared with the group.
- Tuesday, June 23 | 6.23.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, June 9 | 6.9.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, June 2 | 6.2.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, May 26 | 5.26.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, May 19 | 5.19.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, May 12 | 5.12.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, May 5 | 5.5.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, April 28 | 4.28.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, April 21 | 4.21.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, April 14 | 4.14.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, April 7 | 4.7.20 Call Notes Summary
- Tuesday, March 31 | 3.31.20 Call Notes Summary 4.1.20 United Way CARES Act Overview
- Tuesday, March 24 | 3.24.20 Call Notes Summary Community Resource Update
- Monday, March 16 and Tuesday, March 17 | Summary of Nonprofit Community Needs (From March 17/18 Calls)
- Thursday, June 25 Update
- Friday, June 12 Update
- Thursday, June 4 Update
- Friday, May 29 Update
- Friday, May 22 Update
- Thursday, May 14 Update
- Thursday, April 30 Update
- Thursday, April 23 Update
- Friday, April 17 Update
- Thursday, April 8 Update
- Thursday, April 2 Update
- Tuesday, March 24 Update
- Wednesday, March 18 Update
Reopening Example Information
- Great Marriages: Guidelines for reopening offices
- Generations: Generations Intergenerational Center COVID Reopening Plan
- Habitat for Humanity: 5-12-20 ReStore Reopening Guidelines
- Boys & Girls Club: Continuing their "Club on the Go" services with additional kits/activities provided virtually or dropped off.
- Love INC.: Love INC Statement Coronavirus COVID-19 Letter to Reopen
- Rainbow Kids: They are finishing up their spring program next week and starting with an Adult 6-week program on June 15th. The sessions will be held on Monday evenings from 6-7pm for six-weeks over zoom (no in-person meetings). Details will be given upon registration. If you or anyone you know are grieving due to a difficult loss, please call/text Michele at (920) 452-2838 or email: email@example.com.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters: Workplace Reengagement PowerPoint
- United Way Worldwide PowerPoints: Returning to the Office Business Continuity/Best-Practices for Remote Work
These suggestions are based on research and showcase how United Way Worldwide and members plan to work through these challenges. We are not knowledgeable and aware of all applicable laws and regulations for your nonprofit. This information is intended to help you think through your organization's challenges in working remotely and returning to the office.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Resources
- Anti Racism Resources Anti Racism Resources
- Race Equity and Inclusion Action Guide AECF-EmbracingEquity7Steps-2014.pdf
Anti-Racist Organizational Change: Resources & Tools for Nonprofits AROC-Resources-and-Tools-for-Nonprofits.pdf
Xenophobia Resource: https://www.caeny.org/onlineworkshops: Offers a free 2-hour upstander training and workshop every Thursday (Responding to Xenophobia During the Spread of Corona Virus).
- Xenophobia Articles and other Listening Opportunities:
- https://www.npr.org/2020/03/02/811363404/when-xenophobia-spreads-like-a-virus (25m listen)
- Immigrant Resource: Lists benefits available and that are safe to utilize – https://www.coveringwi.org/immigration
- Immigrant General Resource: https://www.racialequitytools.org/fundamentals/resource-lists/resources-addressing-covid-19-with-racial-equity-lens
- Immigrant Articles and other Listening Opportunities:
CARES Act Resources
- 4.1.20 United Way CARES Act Overview
- 3.30.20 Nonprofits and CARES Act Phase III and FFCRA Phase II
- 3.25.2020 HR Resources for Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
MISC Resource Share
Quick Reference Links:
- COVID-19 Effect on Wisconsin's Nonprofit Sector Report 1 (of 4)
- Sheboygan County Community Mass Testing Events (5.22.20)
- 5.14.20 Sheboygan County's Response to Supreme Court Ruling
- McClone HR Online Support (link)
- 3.24.20 COVID-19 Nonprofit Response Network Community Resource FULL Update
- 3.23.20 Wisconsin Senior Medical Patrol Fraud Alert
- 3.24.20 Emergency Order #12 Safer At Home
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Poster
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Fair Housing Council Info
- Lakeland Nonprofit Collaborative Funding Application
Google Survey/Sheet Resource Share: Fill out this survey to share how the operations of your agency have changed. This survey automatically populates to the Google Sheet.
- Fill out the survey by following this link: https://forms.gle/Xo7hvpzFkVAgbD6G9
- At the end of the survey, there is a link for you to view all responses. Use this link to view the collected responses at any time: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V_MIzA2mmFE0FpopCgRCqU2c6cA5oIJdolCJFRhpoWU/edit?usp=sharing
Note: Follow the survey link and click on the ‘View score’ button to make changes to your survey at any time. This google sheet is made for this network to refer to as the needs of our community change, not meant for external sharing.
(For the community) COVID-19 Resource Card: Mental Health America in Sheboygan County has updated their general resource card to list contact information for agencies with specific resources that respond to our community needs due to COVID-19. If your agency is unable to print, please contact MHA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(For community) General United Way COVID-19 Community Resource Page: If you have specific information to list on United Way's Resource Page, please send them to Katelyn Piper for distribution. Contact her by emailing email@example.com.
Update or add your listing to the 2-1-1 Database by:
- If you already have a listing, use this link to search for your agency and submit an update request: https://211wisconsin.communityos.org/public-agency-search-editing
- If you don’t see our name in the search (from the link above) or you have a new listing, use this link to submit the resource to their database: https://211wisconsin.communityos.org/public-agency-update
The Volunteer Center has two specific areas dedicated to COVID-19. Volunteer Needs and Wish List items will be shared weekly to the community through email updates to business contacts and United Way's social media channels.
1. Volunteer Needs: List your volunteer opportunities related to COVID-19 on the Volunteer Center Website.
2. “Wish List” Items: Nonprofits are in need of in-kind donations; tangible items such as hand sanitizer, cleaning supplies, etc. There is a designated area for these types of community asks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about this area.
Special Virtual Volunteer Center Network Meeting (4.22.20)
If you have questions or need help posting, email email@example.com.
Sheboygan County COVID-19 Relief Fund
The application process for the Sheboygan County COVID-19 Relief Fund is taking applications until June 30, 2020.
- 5.27.20 Sheboygan County COVID-19 Relief Fund Application (Updated Version)
- Sheboygan County COVID-19 Relief Fund FAQs
For general COVID-19 questions:
- Direct any immediate questions to our local public health department by calling 920-459-0321 during business hours (Monday-Friday; 8 AM - 5 PM). Click here for the most recent update from the Sheboygan County Division of Public Health.
- Utilize 211 for general COVID-19 questions.