To all Organizations: RFI's available now.
Request for Information 2020 (RFI)
This announcement constitutes a Request for Information (RFI) for the purpose of obtaining information. It does not constitute a Request for Proposal (RFP). Information about the specific topics of interest are provided in the following announcement.
United Way of Sheboygan County (UWSC) is seeking expressions of interest from experienced Sheboygan County organizations with a solid track record of preventative program services.
Our specific interest is in prevention-based programming within the two UWSC impact investment areas of:
· Early Learning/School Readiness/Youth Development
· Mental/Brain Health, in sub-areas of: access to, coordination of, or education about
Requests should include the following information:
· Brief background of the organization applying for funding
· Description of program for which organization is seeking funds
· Explanation of how the success of the program will be measured
· Roles of the other organizations you will be working with to accomplish your objectives
· Plans for future sustainability of the program
· Specific dollar amount being requested from UWSC
· Operating budget for the program showing what the organization and other appropriate parties are committing to the effort
· List of the organization’s board of directors
· Copy of the organization’s IRS 501 (c) (3) determination letter
Should the RFI be favorably considered by UWSC then the requestor will be contacted in early December 2019 and asked to generate a more detailed RFP document, which will be due in January 2020.
Unfortunately, UWSC finds that its resources do not come close to accommodating all the requests submitted and must decline the majority of the requests it receives, including many that meet the above criteria.
Please submit completed document via email to Gina Covelli, Director of Community Impact, at email@example.com on or before Sept. 4, 2019 at 12 noon. All responses should be in PDF format.