United Way of Sheboygan County annually reviews the local social support environment to determine whether our work is best fulfilling the needs of the community and identify any potential opportunities for investment. As part of our current review, we have released a Request for Information (RFI) for the purpose of obtaining information. This RFI is simply for the purpose of assessing the services available to help United Way aid Sheboygan County and does not constitute a Request for Proposal (RFP). Information about the specific topics of interest are provided below.
United Way of Sheboygan County (UWSC) is seeking expressions of interest from experienced, nonprofit Sheboygan County organizations with a solid track record of providing program services in the community.
Our specific interest is in prevention-based programming within the current UWSC focus areas of:
- Youth Development
- Mental/Brain Health, in sub-areas of: access to, coordination of, or education
Requests should include the following information:
- Brief background of the organization applying for funding
- Description of program for which organization is seeking funds
- Explanation of how the success of the program will be measured
- Roles of the other organizations in existing collaborations which help to accomplish your objectives
- Plans for future sustainability of the program
- Specific dollar amount being requested from UWSC
- Operating budget for the program showing what the organization and other appropriate parties are committing to the effort
- List of the organization’s board of directors
- Copy of the organization’s IRS 501 (c) (3) determination letter
Should the RFI be favorably considered by the UWSC Community Action Team members, the person submitting the information will be contacted in early December and asked to generate a more detailed RFP document, which will be due in January 2019.
Please submit expressions of interest to Sara O’Hara, Community Impact Director at email@example.com by September 7, 2018 by noon. All responses should be in PDF format.