The health and safety of our communities is our priority. With the World Health Organization recently declaring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic, we invite all nonprofits to join us in conversations to better understand the implications of this on the agencies and those they serve.
Upcoming Virtual Meeting Information
Tuesdays at 9 am | Meeting ID/passcode #330 775 126
Join the meeting by joining online using this link: https://zoom.us/j/330775126 or dialing #1-312-626-6799
You can find Zoom meeting tips here
During the call, use the chat in Zoom or email Katelyn Piper for any comments or questions you want to be shared with the group.
Past Meeting Information
Thank you to those that joined us for previous calls. Click here to sign up for the email update and receive notes/summaries from all calls.
- Monday, March 16 and Tuesday, March 17 | Conference call agenda
- Tuesday, March 24 | 3.24.20 Virtual Meeting Agenda
- Monday, March 16 and Tuesday, March 17 | Summary of Nonprofit Community Needs (From March 17/18 Calls)
- Tuesday, March 24 | 3.24.20 Call Notes Summary COVID-19-Nonprofit-Response-Network-Community-Resource-update-3.24.20.pdf
(For this network) Google Survey/Sheet Resource Share:
- Google Survey, you can fill out this survey and update your resources as many times as needed. This survey automatically populates to the Google Sheet. (Link: https://forms.gle/Xo7hvpzFkVAgbD6G9)
- Google Sheet, use this sheet for an updated list of local resources responding to COVID-19. This google sheet is made for this network to refer to as the needs of our community change, not meant for external sharing. (Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V_MIzA2mmFE0FpopCgRCqU2c6cA5oIJdolCJFRhpoWU/edit?usp=sharing)
(For the community, soon!) COVID-19 Resource Card: Mental Health America in Sheboygan County has updated their general resource card to list contact information for agencies with specific resources that respond to our community needs due to COVID-19.
Draft-COVID-Resources.pdf. Please review and send any edits or suggested additions to Julie Preder (firstname.lastname@example.org). Watch for the latest update of this document online at www.uwofsc.org/about/community-resources/.
(For community) General United Way COVID-19 Community Resource Page: If you have specific information to list on United Way's Resource Page, please send them to Katelyn Piper for distribution. Contact her by emailing email@example.com.
Update or add your listing to the 2-1-1 Database by:
- If you already have a listing, use this link to search for your agency and submit an update request: https://211wisconsin.communityos.org/public-agency-search-editing
- If you don’t see our name in the search (from the link above) or you have a new listing, use this link to submit the resource to their database: https://211wisconsin.communityos.org/public-agency-update
Other Resource Links:
The Volunteer Center has two specific areas dedicated to COVID-19.
1. Volunteer Needs: List your volunteer opportunities related to COVID-19 on the Volunteer Center Website.
2. “Wish List” Items: Nonprofits are in need of in-kind donations; tangible items such as hand sanitizer, cleaning supplies, etc. There is a designated area for these types of community asks. Reach out to Lee Anne Raleigh directly to post your agency's in-kind donation needs.
If you have questions or need help posting, please reach out to Lee Anne Raleigh by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sheboygan County COVID-19 Relief Fund
The application process for the Sheboygan County COVID-19 Relief Fund has opened.
For general COVID-19 questions:
- Direct any immediate questions to our local public health department during business hours (Monday-Friday; 8 AM - 5 PM at 920-459-0321). Click here for the most recent update from the Sheboygan County Division of Public Health.
- Utilize 211 for general COVID-19 questions.