Mental Health Awareness Golf Outing
When: June 21 2019
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunset Hills Golf Course
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin 53085
Extended Registration: CLICK HERE to register your team of four. Call 920-458-3425 if you have questions. Registration closes soon! (If you don't have a full team of four people, contact United Way to register by calling 920-458-3425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Proceeds from this event support United Way's Providing Access To Healing (PATH) program. This program provides access to school-based mental health resources for youth in Sheboygan County.
- Entry Fee: $140 per team ($35 per person).
- If you don't have a full team of four people, contact United Way to register by calling 920-458-3425 or email email@example.com.
- Register your team of 4 at the same time online (click the blue 'Add' button to register your teammates). If changes need to be made closer to the event, please contact United Way (firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-458-3425).
- Tee times are in 10-minute increments starting at 10a.
- Includes: 9 holes of golf, pin events, a welcome gift, a team picture, food (brat or burger with choice of chips), and a beverage (soda and water).
- Limited carts are available for those who may have trouble walking (additional cost). To reserve a cart, email email@example.com or call 920-458-3425.
Resource tables, raffles, and other optional games will be available.
Thank you for being a mental health champion!