2020 Spirit of Sheboygan County Volunteer Awards
When: April 22 2020
Time: 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
ABOUT THE EVENT
This awards ceremony celebrates individuals, groups, and companies that epitomize the spirit of giving throughout the year. There are six awards highlighting the various volunteer efforts around the county.
Spirit of Giving: Meaningful solutions aren’t possible without people, from all walks of life, rolling up their sleeves to share their time and talent. The true spirit of giving resides in the hearts of individuals that give with no expectation of anything in return.
Nominations are now open! CLICK HERE to submit a nomination.
- Nominations are open! (Click here to submit a nomination.)
- Watch for an update on the official location and date of this event! Coming Soon!
- Click here for the full listing of nominations and finalists 2019 Spirit Awards! Nominees will be posted for 2020 awards ceremony in March.
- Event details and tickets will be available in the spring of 2020. Tickets can be purchased online, in person or by calling 920-458-3428. (*All finalists will be contacted separately to receive information on their complimentary lunch thanks to our event sponsors.)
- Lunch options will be listed closer to the event date.
Click here to submit a nomination. Nominations will close on February 21st, 2020.
- Volunteer of the Year – Honors an individual volunteer that embodies the spirit of giving.
- Group/Team Volunteers of the Year – Honors a group/team of two or more people that volunteer together on the same project under a group/team name.
- Youth Volunteer Star – Honors an individual volunteer, under the age of 18, that embodies the spirit of giving.
- Outstanding Volunteer Board of Directors – Honors a nonprofit board that has shown exceptional leadership in driving a nonprofit organization.
- Community Spirit Award – Honors a corporation that has made a substantial impact in the community by encouraging the spirit of giving to their employees by promoting volunteer opportunities to their employees, engaging in volunteer activities and/or providing paid time for employees to volunteer.
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Honors an individual volunteer who has exhibited a lifelong commitment to volunteerism and community stewardship.
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Location: The Berkshire, 821 N 8th St, Sheboygan, WI 53081
- 11:00 a.m. – Doors Open
- 11:30 a.m. – Lunch is Served
- Noon – Awards Ceremony Starts
- 1:00 p.m. – Event ends
- The Venue will remain open until 1:30 p.m. for pictures
Special thanks to our event sponsors. Thanks to their contributions, nominee finalists receive a complimentary lunch.
- Kohler Co.
- Sargento Foods Inc.
- Johnsonville Sausage
Thanks to in-kind contributions, finalists will be recognized in the event program and through the radio.
- Contact Katelyn Piper (email@example.com or 920-458-3425) for in-kind sponsorship opportunities.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-458-3425.