Nomination Form and Information
This awards ceremony was created to celebrate individuals, groups, and companies that epitomize the spirit of giving throughout the year.
This is your chance to recognize individuals, groups or companies living by the 'spirit of volunteering' that make a positive difference in Sheboygan County!
**Nomination Deadline is February 22, 2019.
- Volunteer of the Year – Honors an individual volunteer that embodies the spirit of giving.
- Group/Team Volunteers of the Year – Honors a group/team of two or more people that volunteer together on the same project under a group/team name.
- Youth Volunteer Star – Honors an individual volunteer, under the age of 18, that embodies the spirit of giving.
- Outstanding Volunteer Board of Directors – Honors a nonprofit board that has shown exceptional leadership in driving a nonprofit organization.
- Perseverance in Volunteerism – Honors an individual volunteer who has overcome significant personal, mental and/or physical obstacles in order to engage in service to others.
- Community Spirit Award – Honors a corporation that has made a substantial impact in the community by encouraging the spirit of giving to their employees by promoting volunteer opportunities to their employees, engaging in volunteer activities and/or providing paid time for employees to volunteer.
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Honors an individual volunteer who has exhibited a lifelong commitment to volunteerism and community stewardship.
- Spirit of Giving: Meaningful community solutions aren’t possible without people, from all walks of life, rolling up their sleeves to share their time and talent. The true spirit of giving resides in the hearts of individuals that give with no expectation of anything in return.
- The top five ranked individual volunteers and top three group volunteer nominations will have their bios published in event booklet and a specific e-mail invitation to the event.
- Questions? Contact us by calling 920-458-3425 or emailing email@example.com.
Due to the online format, when filling this form out it is easiest to copy and paste nomination information from a word document into the corresponding fields. (Character limit is 600 for each field.)