2019 Spirit of Sheboygan County Volunteer Awards
When: April 10 2019
Time: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Registration: CLOSED. Please call 920-458-3425 for questions.
Visit our Facebook page for information on our weekly giveaway leading up to National Volunteer Week!
ABOUT THE EVENT
This awards ceremony celebrates individuals, groups, and companies that epitomizes the spirit of giving throughout the year. There are seven awards highlighting the various volunteer efforts around the county.
Spirit of Giving: Meaningful solutions aren’t possible without people, from all walks of life, rolling up their sleeves to share their time and talent. The true spirit of giving resides in the hearts of individuals that give with no expectation of anything in return.
- Nominations are now closed for 2019 Awards. We look forward to seeing you at the event on April 10th, 2019.
- Click here for the full listing of nominations and finalists this year!
- Tickets for the event will be available on Monday, March 25th for $15 a person. Tickets can be purchased online, in person or by calling 920-458-3428. (*All finalists will be contacted separately to receive information on their complimentary lunch thanks to our event sponsors.)
- Lunch options are as follows:
- Chicken Salad Croissant (with lettuce and tomato)
- Mediterranean Ham Wrap (shaved ham, mozzarella cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion and Greek vinaigrette)
- Turkey Deluxe Wrap (sliced roast turkey, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion and ranch)
- Fresh Veggie Pita-Vegetarian (veggie pita with a creamy cucumber sauce)
- 11:00 a.m. – Doors Open
- 11:30 a.m. – Lunch is Served
- Noon – Awards Ceremony Starts
- 1:00 p.m. – Event ends
- The Venue will remain open until 1:30 p.m. for pictures
Special thanks to our event sponsors. Thanks to their contributions, nominee finalists receive a complimentary lunch.
- Kohler Co.
- Sargento Foods Inc.
- Johnsonville Sausage
Thanks to their contributions, finalists will be recognized in the event program and through the radio.
- Seehafer Broadcasting
- RICOH and LTC
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-458-3425.