Nomination Form and Information
Spirit of Giving: Meaningful community solutions aren’t possible without people, from all walks of life, rolling up their sleeves to share their time and talent. The true spirit of giving resides in the hearts of individuals that give with no expectation of anything in return.
This awards ceremony was created to celebrate individuals, groups, and companies that epitomize the spirit of giving throughout the year.
Now is your chance to recognize individuals, groups or companies that live by the 'spirit of volunteering' to make a positive difference in Sheboygan County! For multiple nominations, please complete form individually for each nominee and group.
Nomination Deadline is March 9, 2018.
- Individual Volunteer, honoring an individual volunteer
- Group/Team Volunteers of the Year, honoring a group or team of two or more people that volunteer together on the same project under a group or team name
- Youth Volunteer Star, honoring an individual under the age of 18
- Outstanding Volunteer Board of Directors, honoring a nonprofit board that has shown exceptional leadership in driving a nonprofit organization
- Perseverance in Volunteerism, honoring a volunteer who has overcome significant personal, mental and/or physical obstacles in order to engage in service to others
- Community Spirit Award, honoring a corporation that has made a substantial impact in our community by promoting service to their employees by providing volunteer hours, engaging in other volunteer activities and providing paid time for employees to volunteer
- Lifetime Achievement Award, honoring a volunteer who has exhibited a lifelong commitment to volunteerism and community service
The top five ranked volunteers will have their bios published in event booklet and a specific e-mail invitation to the event.