MARKETING INTERN/CO-OP POSITION DESCRIPTION
This position provides support to United Way of Sheboygan County and our mission to identify local issues, develop partnerships and implement solutions that result in lifting the quality of life for all individuals and families in Sheboygan County.
Under the direction of the Director of Community Development, the student will learn and practice the many aspects of marketing in the non-profit sector.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with creating and collecting content for all digital marketing channels, such as:
- Graphic design creation (Software: Canva)
- Image curation for posts
- Manage digital marketing channels, including:
- Email blasts
- Website (Software: SilverStripe)
- Support marketing needs for all events
- Support campaign efforts through various marketing needs
- Manage marketing inventory
- Assist in the planning and execution of United Way events as it applies to their timeframe:
- Spirit of Sheboygan Volunteer Awards (Spring)
- Campaign Celebration (Spring)
- United Way Night at the Sheboygan A’s (Summer)
- Day of Caring & Campaign Kickoff (Fall)
- Harvest for the Hungry (Fall)
- Other fundraising events (TBD)
- Support other event or fundraising efforts
If interested please send your cover letter and resume to the Director of Community Development, Katelyn Piper at email@example.com.
Address your cover letter to the Director of Community Development, Katelyn Piper.
This is a paid opportunity.